Monday 11 June 2012

not much to say today

so here are some pics,,,

me and mom at the Vancouver Winter Olympic Games, the Men's Long Program in Figure Skating. We were in the nose bleed section, but it didn't matter. Couldn't believe we were actually there.


Tamara and I in Montreal at Paige's first Age Group Nationals, what a great week we had. Paige did amazing (as usual), and Tamara and I got some serious catching up as we spent days sitting on the metal bleachers.


Yours truly at the top of Mt Washington on Vancouver Island. I'm so glad I got into skiing, it really makes for an amazing weekend with friends.


This is my Whistler biking buddy Adam. We're at the GLC having lunch. I have no idea why he's looking at the menu, he's just going to order the Beef Dip. Adam gets here soon, can't wait to school him on the hill.


Here is Lainie and Grant at "The Royal Wedding" in Naramata on Okanagan Lake. The guy beside Grant was part of Lainie's entourage.


Nadene, me and Jordy at Grey Cup in Calgary.


Me and Paige'a'roonie hanging out in Victoria, cruising around in my ole Mazda B2200




2 comments: