Wednesday 15 August 2012

10 Things You Never Knew About Eric

10) My favourite food? = BBQ hamburgers. Yes sir-ree Bob. Hand made burgers, grilled over charcoal brikets, with relish, fresh tomato, lettuce, onion. It does not get any better. NO IT DOESN'T, SHUT UP.

9) Do I believe there is life in the universe? = 100% yes. I think it's everywhere in the universe. And I think they will prove it very soon. Either remnants of past life on Mars, or there is life in the oceans of Europa (a moon of Jupiter).

8) Dream vacation? = Prague, Czech Republic (oh, please someone take me there)

7) Beer? Wine? or Liquor? = oh, that's a tuff one, I don't drink much wine anymore, and even though I've developed a taste for good whiskey, I still have to go with beer. After biking all day long, nothing is better than a cold beer (oh, and maybe a BBQ hamburger)

6) If my house was burning down, what would I grab on the way out? = Gerry's paintings. I have two, and never tire of looking at them.

5) Favourite TV show? = Futurama. WHAT? You've never seen every episode 50 times? Sad, so sad. But if you're ever in town visiting, I have seasons 3, 4, 5 & 6. To give you a small taste of what the show is not like, click on this link for an episode that will leave you confused and angry.

http://vimeo.com/31829195

4) Eric has all his wisdom teeth.

3) Favourite concert? = KISS, the final farewell tour with the original line up. On the floor, 20th row, centre.

2) Pet Peeve? = people that comment "OMG, you got your hair cut", when I get it cut every 3 weeks like clock work. It actually only grows about a half an inch, I get it cut, and everyone freaks out.

1) Favourite Whistler Bike Trail? = that's easy! Blue Velvet to Frieght Train to Dirt Merchant to Lower A-Line. Uh? What's that? You've never been biking in whistler? Pft, why do I even try?

1 comment:

  1. I knew all this stuff except for the hair thing. I forgot you had hair.

    ReplyDelete