Saturday 24 November 2012

Biking Update

I biked to work today. There and back is 26kms. It felt so good to be out there. I wore my old MEC yellow biking jacket from my cross-Canada trip. I love that jacket. I had two lights on the front, very bright flashing red on the back, and my yellow jacket can't be missed day or night.

I followed the bike route all the way there and back, so it was actually a very quite route, with almost no car traffic. The Author Lang Bridge was a we bit scary, but I handled it.

When I got home, I dug out my old side-view-mirror which I will attach.

Also felt good to get a solid exercise in.

BTW - I miss Adam. BC kinda sucks without him.

1 comment:

  1. Holy shit. 26k back and forth is really great. I like the look of that bike. I used to have a really light road bike and I loved it. Maybe we bike together in May instead of running :)

    ReplyDelete